Sunday, April 15, 2018


Anyone who knows me knows that I truly believe we're borrowing Mother Earth and we're to give it back to our children. I also see a lot of truth in this statement...

“A life of privilege requires actions to balance the harm caused, and the greater the privilege, the greater the responsibility," "For if one does not leave behind a world better for having lived in it, all that remains are selfish ends, sometimes wrapped in family or nation.”

(David Buckel) 

 Unfortunately what I'm seeing in "what" he did isn't truth...it's Darkness. He set himself on fire with fossil fuel to show what we're doing to ourselves and the planet. 


There's some serious dark shit walkin this world now. I know I've been having to shake shit off like Horse shakes off flies. But if nothing else if one is open to learning from there's growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment