Sunday, April 15, 2018


We're living in a time where this word exists...

PEDOVORE

How fucked is that? Why can't evil just use itself to feed upon. Why children??? 
I understand the whole charged energy aspect of it (I work with energy)...
but how many of us have to be abused until the shit stops?

I had someone the other day tell me 
"Well why not just don't look/read it and it won't upset you".  

That's the Fuckin point Dumbass. 
The whole turning a blind eye is the reason so many of us are harmed. 

People like to go about their lives worried about their phones, own enjoyment what have ya..Ignoring everything focused on themselves. Never asking questions.

 You don't think we would like to? Those of us who've been abused can't turn a blind eye to ourselves or others of us. Our group isn't fun but we are bound for life. 

They fuck us up for the rest of this lifetime and now the sick fucks have a word for something that never should have or should exist!!!

 I bet they're proud as hell of it....hell they probably tossed it out for the sheep to use. 
Laughing the entire time knowing the sheep won't do shit about it.

When will the pain end
When will others help 

Something I've finally given into is that because of shit I've gone through "if" I don't Stepford then I'm toooo much for anyone.  I'm growing tired of apologizing for be me...for having emotions. I've grown really tired of trying to find the calm within the storm. 

Sadly there's faaaaaaar too many of us saying the same shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment