Saturday, April 14, 2018


I got knocked off balance and now the search begins as to why.

The how of I know...in fact that's the easy part. Lost all but my Daughter as far as family, my Ex committed Suicide (and trust me there's a lot to that one), I've been dealing with my daughters Depression and Anxiety as well as my own medical issues, we've had the Flu 3 fuckin times this season etc.

Combined basically it's knocked my ass down. Getting up tho is a bitch. 
I'm Emotionally, Mentally, Physically and Spiritually just fuckin tired.

I don't trust...kinda need that. 
Unfortunately I'm trusting people when I shouldn't. 
 
Tired of feeling used...
I'm always willing to give but I thought things were suppose to flow both ways.
 
I've become resentful of many things and people...
it's hard to watch others receive when you're denied 
 
I've done stupid shit that I know I shouldn't have but did because I had a false sense of security.

That last one is fuckin funny seeing as I've never felt it...so how the hell would I know what it looked like?



So what's the lesson? Stay the fuck down and like it?

I'm a strong bitch but I'm also a tired one who truly just wants to curl up in someones lap and rest.

Anybody seen a Giant, or Bigfoot or something of that kind? Maybe they'd be safe for me

No comments:

Post a Comment