Wednesday, March 21, 2018


Something's been bothering me lately and I wish I knew the answer. I know it's there I can feel it, there's a deeper meaning but I just can't find it. 

Time, People, Events, etc are repeating. Many things cycle in life like say clothing styles, or decorating styles etc.. normally however it's things not necessarily moments that cycle. Recently however that's exactly what is repeating...and I don't understand. 

Possible Answers... 


There's an issue that wasn't addressed in that time that now needs to be. 

Normally if there's something that one has missed, yes the lesson will repeat but it will do so with what's available. It may include some of the same people, but those people will be grounded in the current time. A good example would be someone who consistently chooses a partner with a specific issue...say a drug habit. Yes they will always be with someone who has one, but that someone won't be the same age as the last, or live in the same place etc. The core lesson will be present but the people, event, time will have changed.



All things come back around, normal cycling...

Clothing styles will repeat, certain foods will come back...yes those examples are true. An example of that is a style of Heeled Clog that I wore back in the late 70's is once again in style. Certain things cycle around either because they're deemed Classics or they're an Expression of what's being felt in that time. Other things however won't because they are meant for that time period...say a Flapper dress or even more to what I'm talking about Prohibition and Gangsters. This example normally runs in 20 yr cycles.



There's been a reset of some kind.

This one bothers me...





No comments:

Post a Comment