Tuesday, July 13, 2021

 

This is a topic that...

I WON'T, DON'T and NEVER WILL back down from. 

 

Leave the KIDS ALONE !!!

 

I saw this video the other day that honestly at first I thought because of the Extremity and Depravity of  had to be a Parody. Unfortunately it wasn't...and wasn't because of Weak-Assed, Demented, Motherfuckers who are pushing a Narrative. To get Kids involved in the Summer Reading Program in the UK they invited Performers to come in....well one did just that.

A Multi-Colored (gotta represent the fuckin Rainbow) Monkey outfit with a Bare Ass and a Fuckin Dildo strapped on. Which he Proudly swung all about. 

Needless to say seeing as I made a Band Teacher QUIT for being an Asshole, you can bet knowing me I would have taken him outside and kicked his ass. This Bullshit of Pronouns, Sex Change, Gender Identity, Critical Race Theory,  etc etc. Motherfuckin Etc is quickly putting our Kids at Risk all because the Adults need something to make themselves feel "Special". 

I Get It...as I've always said "A Time As No Other" but that doesn't mean that these Creatures can do Whatever they Want and to Whomever they Want. 

The Fight's coming and Hopefully it'll be a Quick and Semi-Peaceful one but if not... If it involves the Children....then All Bets Off Motherfuckers !!!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment