Friday, April 20, 2018



Ok...here's the Question...

Why the fuck do strangers feel the neeeeeeeeed to talk to me, let alone tell me shit that honestly shouldn't be anybody's business. Well unless Family or Friend.

I go to Trader Joes today (love that store) and there's a chick with petitions. One of which was about Child Trafficking so of course I'm hell yea about it. (You Don't fuckin mess with kids) So...20 mins later I'm able to pack up the groceries, get the kids in their car seats and head home.

I now have the story of her life...I know about her boyfriend, his ex, his son, his daughter and her abusive boyfriend. Where they live etc. etc. fuckin etc. And she gives me her phone number so that we can go out partying sometime. 

Ok...Hummm NO! 

I know people need to talk...but seriously you're giving out your number so that we can chill together???

Not to mention that spiritually it was a Fuck You to me. 
She looked like my Mother, spoke and acted like my Sister and had the name of a childhood friend. And that was on top of other shit right before that.

Some days I just wanta go shopping...that's it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment