Wednesday, May 24, 2017


My Nephew said the other day: "You're not like most Vegans/Vegetarians who will bitch at others for eating meat. And the fact is I'm not going to give you shit because you eat Meat. YES I know how things are done but I also HATE someone trying to Control/Dictate/Shame etc me for what THEY think is right or do. I figure if or when the time is right they'll do it.

That being said...
I came across this while shopping and it seriously pissed me off. It wasn't on All their products (if it had been I'd been fine with it), it was Only on the VEGAN one.



Why would you choose to place it on the least likely product in the line to earn you money?  Why would you choose to put it on the one where doing so would be found offensive? There was a thought process in the action...and honestly one I don't like. 



No comments:

Post a Comment