Saturday, May 28, 2016

This is Memorial Weekend...a time to show  
Respect, Gratitude and Honor 
 to those who have served. 

Don't get me wrong I'm not Pro Government, but I am supportive of those who have defended our land, and the following picture pisses me the fuck off. And...shows why I think the vast majority of the humans living in this time are little more than Air Suckers who need not to be breathing. 



How can you do that if you understand those words above? You can't and that's the problem in this time. The young have NO Understanding of what those words mean, only the definition they've assigned to them in order to justify their worthless selves. I'm telling ya...when the time comes there's gonna be very few standing because most haven't it within them to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment